At JUXT, we have been developing in the Clojure language since day one. It helps us create high-quality rock-solid systems that we are so proud of delivering.
If you share our love for Clojure, and are fed up working with poor quality, over complex 'mainstream' tech, then get in touch.
- You have mastered Clojure programming over 3-4 + years of experience
- You are happy programming solo, pairing with both senior and junior colleagues, and teaching others through doing
- You have mastered your development tooling
- You can build Clojure systems from scratch and have a sense of how to scale larger code-bases
- You want to build systems that solve real business problems for clients, understanding their needs
- You want to be part of a developer-led culture
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- You understand that development is a human activity, and there are many factors, social and technical, that lead to success