Build the infrastructure powering our automated portfolio management platform!
Composer is a no-code platform for automated investment management. Composer allows you to build, test, deploy, and manage automated investing strategies - all without writing a line of code.
As a full-stack engineer at Composer you will:
- Be responsible for designing and building critical pieces of our infrastructure including but not limited to developing a backtesting engine to calculate investment performance, working on data integration with Snowflake, solving difficult problems related to recursion and developing a state of the art front-end.
- Work closely with the executive team to guide our decisions regarding technical architecture so as to ensure both the accuracy of data as well as performance of the product.
Projects you will work on:**
- Building out our super-sleek front-end that allows people to combine financial assets to create investment strategies including making all technical decisions to implement it effectively.
- Helping build a lightning-fast backtesting system to test portfolios
- Determining the best architecture for our engineering and data infrastructure
We're looking for someone who:**
- Loves Clojure and Clojurescript!
- Has familiarity with cloud platforms (We use GCP)
- Will be a technical thought leader within the company
- Understands database design
- Makes educated decisions when faced with uncertainty
What's it like to work at Composer?
- We believe you need an outsider's perspective to disrupt finance and we hire according to that belief
- We believe the simplest solution is most likely the best one
- We encourage self-improvement and learning new skills
- We are venture-backed by top investors
- We are 100% remote :)
- We offer generous equity!
- Our Values