Build the infrastructure powering our automated portfolio management platform!
Composer is a no-code platform for automated investment management. Composer allows you to build, test, deploy, and manage automated investing strategies - all without writing a line of code.
As the first backend engineer at Composer you will:
- Be responsible for designing and building critical pieces of our infrastructure
- Work closely with the executive team to guide our decisions regarding technical architecture.
Projects you will work on:**
- Creating a language that clients can use to define any conceivable trading strategy
- Building a lightning-fast backtesting system to test portfolios
- Determining the best way to store, retrieve, and share strategies
We're looking for someone who:**
- Loves Clojure! (Clojurescript a bonus)
- Has familiarity with cloud platforms (We use GCP)
- Will be a technical thought leader within the company
- Understands database design
- Makes educated decisions when faced with uncertainty
What's it like to work at Composer?**
- We believe you need an outsider's perspective to disrupt finance and we hire according to that belief
- We believe the simplest solution is most likely the best one
- We encourage self-improvement and learning new skills
- We are venture-backed by top investors
- We are 100% remote :)
- We offer generous equity!
- Our Values