Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient's unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We're Hiring:
Experienced Clojurists to build the next generation of our transportation coordination platform. We will be moving from Elixir to Full-stack Clojure.
- Google Cloud
- 3+ years of Clojure(Script)
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop new features in collaboration with our product team
- Ship something every day
- Fix things when they break
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with up to 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health's community of investors / advisors.