What is ArcheMedX?
We are a well-funded, revenue producing, early stage company that applies behavioral science to improve learning and generate actionable insights to improve clinical care. The ArcheMedX platform accelerates the research of new medicines and delivery of better care to millions of patients. Every member of our team has a meaningful stake in our success. If you are interested in taking on an impactful role building software that is transforming the healthcare and life science industries and truly making people's lives better, let's talk!
What are we looking for in a Senior ClojureScript Engineer (Serverless)
- Strong communicator. This role will be working closely with other members of the product team to provider engineering expertise to help shape new features and improve existing ones.
- Experience with cloud services (we use AWS)
- Experience with and desire to work with "serverless" technologies.
- A desire to learn and use the latest and greatest technologies (we use tools such as Kinesis Firehose, DynamoDB, Redshift, and Lambda).
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with writing tests.
- Passion for functional languages (like Clojure) or have a strong desire to learn!
- Experience using source control (Git)
Nice to have
- DynamoDB experience
- AWS Lambda experience
- CloudFormation / CDK (TypeScript) experience
- Node.js experience
What We Believe In
- A small group of dedicated craftspeople can change the world.
- Software development is a creative problem solving process.
- We are all on the product team.
- We all thrive to create a working environment where we constantly reassess priorities and deliver product value without chaos and interruption.
- We believe in creating a tight build/measure/learn development cycle.
- Everyone should wear a lot of hats.
- Everyone can have good ideas.
What We Offer
- The time and tools you need, and the freedom to advance in your craft.
- A collaborative, whiteboards-everywhere, fun workplace.
- A team of smart, like-minded, creative professionals who will constantly support and challenge you to build better solutions every day.
- A safe environment where every idea is heard, where mistakes are the way we learn, and where experimentation is the rhythm of our day.
- Trust that you know best how, when, and where you should work to achieve great results.
- The opportunity to see your work impact end users every day.
- Live and work in beautiful Charlottesville, VA - Or work remote from within the US
- Cool office space on the downtown pedestrian mall
- Employee stock options
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Generous employee health, dental, and vision benefits
- New Apple equipment
- Continuous opportunities for professional development (Conferences / Learning Stipends)
- Bi-annual company wide outings
Think you're a good fit? - Apply Today