Linkfluence is a leading Social Data Intelligence company, offering organisations a unique approach to monitor, analyse and leverage social media. Thanks to our social media intelligence platform Radarly and the associated services, Linkfluence captures and analyses more than 200 million posts per day from over 300 million sources in 61 languages.
Founded in 2006 in France, Linkfluence has more than 200 talented people in its offices in the UK, France, Germany, China and Singapore and is growing strongly. We work with over 350 brands, agencies and public organisations including worldwide-known companies such as: Danone, LVMH, Orange, AirBnB, Infinity, Publicis...
You will be working with a young, energetic and rapidly growing international team. We are looking for passionate and smart people to help us shape the future of social data intelligence.
Linkfluence is looking for a talented and inventive Software Architect Backend to join our team. You will implement, optimize and deploy a range of data connectors (micro-service architecture) for analyzing big data at scale into our application.
Being experienced and considered as an expert, you'll benefit from a large autonomy and decision scope.
You'll work alongside a small team of passionate developers in a tech-centric and design-centric environment to develop new features and improve the user experience in Radarly:
● Develop new social media connectors.
● Develop state-of-the-art machine learning approaches to enhance our web crawler performances: spam detection, web content extraction, refresh strategies
● Solve business requirements into practical software solutions and meet stated objectives
● Make use of existing architecture to develop new features
● Be part of the innovation process by suggesting new ideas in a strong R&D environment
● A solid background in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design)
● Experience with functional programming (Scala, Clojure, etc.) is a plus
● Experience with Big Data technologies such as Elasticsearch, HBase, Spark, Storm, Kafka, is a plus
● Interest in full software development lifecycle activities: requirements management, technical design, implementation, testing/release, continuous integration
● Comfort with version control such as Git
● Practical knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl)
SALARY: Competitive, dependent on experience
START DATE: Asap
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
PLACE OF WORK: 5 rue Choron -- 75009 Paris (public transport : Metro line 12 -- Station Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, Metro line 7 -- Station Cadet)
apply from https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/linkfluence/jobs/software-architect-backend_paris