- Ingesting and cleaning large amounts of data daily and blending it with real-time events
- Automatically stitching data together across disparate systems by training machine-learning models to build a probabilistic knowledge graph
- Taking research algorithms and productionizing them for high-scale usage
- Allowing users to perform complex, real-time queries across an aggregated view of their data
- Publishing query result data to a diverse set of systems for client usage
- You have experience using Clojure and/or Clojurescript or are functionally curious
- You have experience building complex distributed systems in the JVM
- You think about scalable architectures and great customer end to end experience
- You improve things by 10x, not just 10%
- You have worked in a DevOps environment, and drive sustainability such that DevOps is more Dev than Ops
- You are open minded, inclusive, and motivated to make good decisions
Technologies We Use
- Clojure and Clojurescript
- Open Source tools, such as Accumulo, Spark, and Kafka
- Cloud-first automation, including Apache Aurora and SaltStack
- Neural nets, random forests, logistic regression, and probabilistic databases
- Emacs AND vi!
- And more
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a "great place to work". Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.