At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health's product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role in a small and growing technology team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
- Deliver a world-class user experience with HIPAA-compliant technology to address complex, real-world problems in healthcare.
- Work closely with our design and product teams as product features move from product specs to production software.
- Drive technological projects to success with high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Be a significant team player in a small and growing technology team.
- Strive for technological excellence and accomplishment by driving modern processes and standards for work.
- Our primary applications are interactive ClojureScript web applications built atop React.
- Our backend API is written in Clojure and our primary data store is PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Clojure(Script) or other functional programming languages preferred.
- Bonus: Data engineering experience with solutions that include Kafka, Kinesis, Spark, Onyx or Samza.
- Bonus: Experience building mobile web, native or hybrid applications (e.g. React Native).
For more, see the following engineering positions: * Back End Engineer * Front End Engineer