Dividend Finance is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us develop a platform that supports our Installer Partners and their sales consultants who offer Dividend Solar financing across the United States. The ideal person for this role is someone who has a strong sense of ownership, excellent coding skills, enjoys getting stuff done and thrives when working on a team.
- Dividend Finance's Engineering role is a hands-on opportunity to develop a robust, scalable lending and data management platform powering hyper-growth in the solar industry. Consumers, solar installers and investors all interact with and leverage the platform on a day-to-day basis. You will deliver evolution of the platform currently in use, design and implement the next gen version of the Dividend Finance platform, contribute to production change and rapidly iterate, adhering to an agile development methodology.
- This is an easy code environment to work in, without large amounts of legacy code to learn before you can be effective. Team is small and co-located and close to business owners so it is easy to co-ordinate you work and everyone you need is available to you during business hours.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Java/Clojure experience with good fundamentals
- Can produce and consume web services. You know the pitfalls of integration and why contracts and schemas are necessary
- Understand single page web applications. Familiarity with react and flux pattern a plus
- Can work with SQL and relational OLTP databases
- Experience working with business owners to understand business needs and providing solutions
- Knows and follow good engineering practices and familiar with the software lifecycle (automated tests, continuous integration, delivery pipelines, migrations, feature flags)
- Closure experience a plus. If you want to work in Clojure as your day job this is the chance
- Attention to detail and a willingness to document your code for easy coordination within the team
- Some experience working as a full stack developer - Front end, Services, Data Base
- Experience working within the Financial Services and/or Solar industries is a nice to have
- Early stage experience, working within agile startup teams/environments a benefit
- Experience establishing process and delivery in a rapid iteration, continuous integration environment
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates will be asked to take an online psychometric survey to assure your natural workplace behavior matches what we're seeking. Phone interviews will follow for folks with a solid match. Though we are not able to respond to everyone who takes the survey, we thank you in advance for you interest.
Dividend Finance, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identify or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.